Did you know that the first machine to be called a bicycle was actually the Penny Farthing, and did you know that Krakow is one of the only places in the world that you can actually learn to ride one of these ridiculous looking contraptions? Well history aside, this hilarious stag do activity is a fantastic way to make your stag the laughing stock of the group. After you’ve all had an introductory presentation on the history of the Penny Farthing, two professional instructors will teach you to ride the bicycle, so you can all laugh as you watch him wobble his way around Krakow on the high wheeler.
For this Stag Activity, the Price Includes:
- Local guide to meet you at your hotel
- A one hour Group lesson
- Two bikes and two instructors
- An introduction to the historical bike
- A demonstration on how to ride
- A chance to ride it (don't get hurt too badly!)
- Photo opps!
- Minimum 10 person requirement